This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

How to combine F1 and H1 elements?

Started by magnon65, November 16, 2015 · 3 Replies · 213 Views

magnon65

Hello,

I am just a pure newbie in Gymnastic Strength Training™.

I have bought F1 and H1 course, but having problem with combining them.

I just made two weekly schedules.

Would you recommend the better one or other options?

 

 

1.F1 4days + H1 on Tue, Fri

post-20460-0-26513000-1447654159_thumb.p

 

 

2. F7 on Mon, Thu + H1 on Tue, Fri

post-20460-0-99897700-1447654163_thumb.p

 

 

 

Joshua Slocum

Give both a try! F7 can be a bit much for beginners, so I'd try F1x4days first. 

DouglasMN

Welcome!

 

Confirming what Joshua said, the F7 schedule was rough on me when I first started and I found I got more out of the F4/F3+H split as in your first workout schedule. However, I came to the program with nearly zero athletic ability, so your mileage may vary depending on where you're coming from. My only suggestion is to stick to a schedule for a month or two before seriously changing it up (unless something is glaringly wrong).

magnon65

Thank you for your advice.

Actually, I thought doing F7 in one day would be tough for me.

I started my workout as you mentioned.