This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

pHS/PE1 + iM form check

Started by Alessandro Di Sanzo, November 15, 2015 · 6 Replies · 178 Views

Alessandro Di Sanzo

Hi All!

I started to work on foundation Two.

Here's my first two elements.

 

PE1 Plank press

 

 

PE1>iM Inverted pike pull

 

 

Could you please check my form for both exercises?

 

Thank you!!

 

 

 

Itamar sha'ashuaS

Haha Alessandro you meant Handstand two, not Foundation two.

PE looks very good to me.

iM if I remember right, the athlete in the video has two rangs between his hands and his legs, so try to fix that and also let yourself go the deepest you can each rep and then go back up.

Nice work!

Alessandro Di Sanzo
Itamar sha said:

Haha Alessandro you meant Handstand two, not Foundation two.

PE looks very good to me.

iM if I remember right, the athlete in the video has two rangs between his hands and his legs, so try to fix that and also let yourself go the deepest you can each rep and then go back up.

Nice work!

Ahaha, you are right, my fault! :D

I was thinking that to reach past the arms height was the minimal requirement, but I will work on get as deeper as I can!

Thanks for your tips, Itamar! :)

Gavin S

Hi Alessandro,

 

I'm not sure about the iM. The notes say that the shoulders should be protracted and elevated. It looks like your shoulders are retracted. Also, your feet are a bit too high, try and get horizontal.

Alessandro Di Sanzo
Itamar sha said:

Haha Alessandro you meant Handstand two, not Foundation two.

PE looks very good to me.

iM if I remember right, the athlete in the video has two rangs between his hands and his legs, so try to fix that and also let yourself go the deepest you can each rep and then go back up.

Nice work!

Itamar, I tried to follow your tip. Here it is, two ranges distance:

 

 

Maybe is this way better?

 

Thanks to all!

Itamar sha'ashuaS

Hi Alessandro!

From my eyes, it looks better and good to move one, but maybe you'll want to wait for the higher ranks to approve.

~Atticus

Very nice work.