This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HBP PE1

Started by jeremyfrias, November 13, 2015 · 2 Replies · 31 Views

jeremyfrias

How's does my body position look? (I know it may be hard to tell).

 

 

Also, how are these swings?

 

 

Thanks!

Alessandro Mainente

I would like a side view for PE, IM is good rom is fluid.

jeremyfrias
Alessandro Mainente said:

I would like a side view for PE, IM is good rom is fluid.

Thanks for your feedback! It was impossible to get a good side view with the squat rack being in the way. What I might do is proceed to the next PE and submit a form check for that (since camera angles is not an issue on the floor). The positioning should be the same, so if there are faults there I'll simply move back up to an incline and correct them.