This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SLS/PE1 and iM

Started by jeremyfrias, November 13, 2015 · 2 Replies · 36 Views

jeremyfrias

How's my form on the rolls?

 

 

Hows the ROM here?

 

 

Thanks!

Chris Garay

Hey Jeremy,

 

Not bad at all on the Deck Squats. It is preferred to train barefoot here to strengthen all the musculature in the feet (not sure if you are allowed to go barefoot in that gym or not). That will also help you focus on keeping your feet glued together with your toes pointed.

 

The Skiers look good too. Very nice depth (hips at the knees, if not below), and good amount of rotation. Keep it up!

 

Best,

Chris

jeremyfrias
Chris Garay said:

 

Not bad at all on the Deck Squats. It is preferred to train barefoot here to strengthen all the musculature in the feet (not sure if you are allowed to go barefoot in that gym or not). That will also help you focus on keeping your feet glued together with your toes pointed.

 

Thanks Chris! No bare feet allowed at that gym, so the minimalist shoes I'm wearing are somewhat of a close second (I much prefer to train barefoot, especially GST). After learning to keep my feet together the deck squats felt a lot better!

 

I completed the sets and reps, but I'll test for mastery on these again next time while making sure to emphasize the toe point.