This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SLS/SE1

Started by Shellberight, November 13, 2015 · 5 Replies · 76 Views

Shellberight

I can do 5 x 5 with this form but still want to improve balance and keep my non-working knee horizontal (is this part of good form?)

Shellberight

Here's the video

wamarler

Great depth!

 

I don't think you need to worry about your non-working knee in this one. It looks good to me, compared to the course video.

 

If you can do all 5x5 like this, back to back with the iM's, I'd say you're good to advance. I think ankle instabilities will work out as you develop the later elements -- but I'm hoping by bumping your thread that a moderator will chime in, b/c I have the same instability.

Shellberight

Thanks wamarler. The main challenge for me is balance. Strenghtwise it's not particularly hard as I was doing weighted pistols before starting F7. I did 5x5 the other day but wasn't happy with the balance so I won't move on. I yet. I also want to as deep as possible once I have that sorted.

Vytautas Pilkauskas

Looks very good to me!

This is the greatest struggle to me now, my flexibility doesn't allow me to get so deep so I admire your ability to do this so good :) stability and control will come with another micro-cycle or two :)

Shellberight

Thanks Vytautas. In fact I already did more sets with much improved balance. Still some room for improvement there but I'll now start to focus on going as low as I possibly can.