This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

MN/PE2

Started by Shellberight, November 13, 2015 · 5 Replies · 100 Views

Shellberight

This is my first attempt at posting a form check - hope it goes right.

 

 

Shellberight

Looks like the link was not embedded. The video is at

Vytautas Pilkauskas

Definitely work on straightening your knees, and don't forget to point your toes. With some practice you will get more control over this movement, now your upper and lower body is not quite in sync. I also think that you should work more on sitting up straight rather than pulling your legs high, but there are more experienced guys here who can check it better.

 

Cheers.

Alessandro Mainente

-lock your legs

-point your toes

-more straddle is required, in this way it seems to be too similar to pike version

Shellberight

Thanks guys, I'll work on the points you raised and post another video after I've improved

Shellberight

I tried to make them wider, keep legs straight and point the toes. There is a lot of inconsistency still. I fibd it hard to keep straight legs an point toes at tge same time. How do reps 2-5 look compared to previous?

https://youtu.be/zrhjvOqTM-8