This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Behavior for digital coaching section

Started by Alessandro Mainente, November 12, 2015 · 2 Replies · 23 Views

Alessandro Mainente

I'm searching for a clarification: usually people have the tendency to post on digital coaching or in skill development especially for form check.

those people could be:

-students who purcahsed foundations and/or handstand

-students who  have not bought one of the courses.

 

I have to move the "form check" post on the appropriate provate forum independently on the type of students?

I would like to understand what is the edge between "hold the post on digital coaching" or "move it on private section" considering that I do not know if the author of the post has already got GB products.

 

thanks for clarifications

Cheers

Alessandro

 

Cory Fair

No need to worry about if they own a course or not, keep it simple.

 

If it's a progression directly from a course, it should be moved. Not all the students read carefully so a lot of these are just unintentionally there. 

 

If it's general post such as HS, lever, etc. it can stay there.

Coach Sommer

- If it is discussing course materials, move the post to the appropriate private forum form check.

 

- If it is discussing something in general, it may stay.