This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

MN/PE1+IM

Started by jkoppel, November 9, 2015 · 4 Replies · 65 Views

jkoppel

Please critique. For the tuck-ups, I'm having some trouble actually touching the knees to my chest -- it seems though won't go that far unless I have a lot of momentum.

 

In other news, today I was finally diagnosed with an impingement in the left shoulder. I don't know how that affects the IM. My shoulder seems happier after a few reps of it though.

 

 

TobiasM

Try to control the tempo and make the movement smoother. Looks like ur in a rush. Perhaps also focus on range of motion? On the PE, in course video the athlete perfoming the excersise goes all the way down so he lays flat on the floor.

Alessandro Mainente

Please spend some time more on course page , seems that you do not watch carefully the execution.

Pe should be started (every reps) from relaxed supine position, arms straight overhead and feet on floor.

IM you should push your hips on the side before starting the movement.

Correct it please, then post again for form check.

jkoppel

Kinda harsh, but thanks.

Matthew Berghella

Re iM element , look up at the dumbell at all times if possible.