That's really brilliant progress. Very inspiring when you can hardly believe once a week will work ;-)
Which Manna mobility progressions will help most? and what if I haven't reached them / it yet?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Young Chan, November 9, 2015 · 26 Replies · 1,904 Views
That's really brilliant progress. Very inspiring when you can hardly believe once a week will work ;-)
Which Manna mobility progressions will help most? and what if I haven't reached them / it yet?
On 29 February 2016 at 3:26 PM, Ben Neal said:That's really brilliant progress. Very inspiring when you can hardly believe once a week will work ;-)
Which Manna mobility progressions will help most? and what if I haven't reached them / it yet?
I still have a very tight lower back so I've been on MN/PE2 for months. I've still reached this far in the stretch series.