This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Seminar Preparation

Started by rappan, November 8, 2015 · 2 Replies · 213 Views

rappan

All,

 

I recently signed up for the May 2016 Seminar in Denver and I was wondering if there is any advice/recommendations for preparing for the seminar.  

 

I currently own F1 and H1, and was going to follow F1 three days a week and H1 twice a week.  I have been debating purchasing H2/H3 and the stretch series in order to add them to my preparation.  

 

How much value is there in adding these to my seminar preparation and if I do add these what is the recommended course?  Should I just add the stretch series for now and then wait to add H2/H3 till after I've progressed through H1 and F1?  

 

I read Coach Sommer's Roadmap post and saw that H1 and H2 are corequisites, but F1 is a prereq for H2 and believe this means that F1 should be completed before starting H2.

 

I look forward to the Seminar in May.

 

Thanks,
Max

Jon Douglas

Organise a hotel that doesn't have newlyweds next door and very thin walls >.<

Wes Tan

Too funny Jon, no sleep for you then huh.

 

Don't overthink it rappan. Stick with F1 and HS1 for now, no problem working beginning elements of HS2 and like Zach said, work on your mobility  :)