This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HS/Pe1 and iM

Started by Dani88, November 6, 2015 · 2 Replies · 73 Views

Dani88

Hey guys, i ask you for a tip if it's possible, because i wanna be sure that my work is correctly addressed. I am aware i need more flexion on these...but i'd like to know if just i am on the right path. Concerning the PE i feel it tremendously easy, i could do 5x90" easily i think.

Thanks for any comment

 

 

Cole Dano

On the PE, it looks like you are using the wall for brief moments. I'd recommend you learn to hold this away from the wall so you feel confident with the balance aspect of the element.

Dani88

thanks for the comment! Do you mean in order to having confidence with the position? How's the flexion? I am always in doubt of keeping strong PPT and not arch but i don't know if i am doing it correctly...