This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HSPE2 Form check

Started by Ryan Bailey, November 6, 2015 · 4 Replies · 69 Views

Ryan Bailey
HSPE2 11-5-15.mp4
Ryan Bailey

​

Maybe this YouTube link will work better.  The first was cut off "too long".

Ryan

Daniel Taylor-Shaut

Yep. This works.

Cole Dano

It's getting there, work on staying a bit tighter throughout your body, particularly the legs, which appear bent in the video.

 

Now, how about the iM?

Ryan Bailey
Cole Dano said:

It's getting there, work on staying a bit tighter throughout your body, particularly the legs, which appear bent in the video.

 

Now, how about the iM?

Appreciate it Cole. This is just the start of practice of headstand for now, as I am still trying to master PE1. I wanted some feedback as I start to work with this a bit.

Thanks again,

Ryan