hi all.
I've a question about ROM of parallel bar dip ,should I go as far as I can,or my shoulder should go sly lower than my elbows?
ciao
Sandro
Started by sandruzzo, September 22, 2009 · 5 Replies · 2,142 Views
hi all.
I've a question about ROM of parallel bar dip ,should I go as far as I can,or my shoulder should go sly lower than my elbows?
ciao
Sandro
As far as you can go to achieve maximum ROM.
thanks a lot Gregor.
I would also ask,if I may,if I should go as far as I can even with pull-up or chin-up,like dead start with my lat stretched.. ![]()
ciao
Sandro
in all exercises do your maximum ROM :wink:
thanks again Gregor.
I would like ask one more things:is it true that performing static contraction on stretched position in order to build strength,it'll carry benefit over all ROM?
ciao
Sandro
sandruzzo said:thanks again Gregor.I would like ask one more things:is it true that performing static contraction on stretched position in order to build strength,it'll carry benefit over all ROM?
ciao
Sandro
No, isometrics only carry over significantly to approximately 30 degrees of joint angle