This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

pHS PE1 im foot pain

Started by Paul Clay, November 4, 2015 · 5 Replies · 113 Views

Paul Clay

Hi All,

 

First week doing H2!   Does anyone else experience pretty dramatic discomfort on this im?  There'a lot of pressure on the soft arch of the feet, and it makes this exercise very unpleasant.  It feels like I'll bruise.  So... is this one of those many things that will get better?  Or should I vary my feet position to something on the pad of the foot?

 

P

Gavin S

Yes, this will pass. I experienced the same but in the straddle variation.

Freeflyer

Are you wearing some form of shoes?  I wear minimalist shoes but those are enough to make a big difference on stall bar work.

Paul Clay

No shoes. Don't want to muddy the bars at gym. But we'll see. If it's still painful in a month or two I'll find some proper footware.

Coach Sommer

Completely up to you, as long as the work is being done.

 

My athletes never wore anything on their feet during their stall bar work.  I personally prefer something light.  Both approaches work.

 

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Paul Clay

Ok, noted.  Thanks for the response, Coach!