This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SL/PE2

Started by Daniel Taylor-Shaut, November 4, 2015 · 3 Replies · 97 Views

Daniel Taylor-Shaut

I've been working on these for some time and today it felt really easy. I made sure to hip keep my hips stacked and to keep them parallel. I also made sure to engage the torso and rotate the obliques, keeping my working/moving arm even with the shoulder until parallel with the floor AND THEN dropping the elbow. Previous workouts became progressively easier in getting my elbow to the floor without straining. Today it seemed easy. Thoughts? Also, the im is pretty easy for me, too, I'd been told quite early on that it looked mastered, let me know if by some odd fate that that is no longer true.

 

 

Daniel Taylor-Shaut

Nudge...

Daniel Taylor-Shaut

Nudge...

Daniel Taylor-Shaut

Ahhh so don't bend the elbow ever. Necessitating more ROM from the obloques. Didn't know that was what was optimal, would've done that in the last sets. Thanks. I'll work on that then.