I started Side Lever SE1 tonight and had a question about the shoulder position of the lower arm. My guess is that you should have a hollow back position with the shoulder of the lower arm. Is this correct?
Take care,
Jon
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Jon Thornham, November 4, 2015 · 2 Replies · 128 Views
I started Side Lever SE1 tonight and had a question about the shoulder position of the lower arm. My guess is that you should have a hollow back position with the shoulder of the lower arm. Is this correct?
Take care,
Jon
Hi Jon
Pleas post this type of quetion in the course Forum. Youll get à much better answer.
Mats Trane said:Hi Jon
Pleas post this type of quetion in the course Forum. Youll get à much better answer.
Thanks. I'm sorry. I'm new here.