Hello!
So today I started my press handstand journey with HS2, I'm excited!
I did mastery for PE1 and iM. I'll be happy if you could check my form and ROM on those!
PE1 (sorry for the bad angels, there's a wall there..)
PE1>iM
Thank you!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Itamar sha'ashuaS, November 3, 2015 · 6 Replies · 121 Views
Hello!
So today I started my press handstand journey with HS2, I'm excited!
I did mastery for PE1 and iM. I'll be happy if you could check my form and ROM on those!
PE1 (sorry for the bad angels, there's a wall there..)
PE1>iM
Thank you!
Someone?
Looks good to me.
Hold the same IM until you can reach past the arms height since the first rep and not only in the following.
Alessandro Mainente said:Hold the same IM until you can reach past the arms height since the first rep and not only in the following.
This video of inverted pike pulses was filmed after the workout, so I probably didn't do it as in the workout. I think that in the mastery sets I gave myself two seconds or so to get deeper. Do you think I should master it again next workout?
Edit: Now when I'm looking again on the first video (which is part of the mastery sets), I see that I really didn't gave myself those seconds for deeping the ROM..
When you can achieve the desired rom from the first set and first rep then move on.
No problem, I will do mastery again next workout, and focues on that.Alessandro Mainente said:When you can achieve the desired rom from the first set and first rep then move on.