After mastering PE1 last week, it is time to try out PE2. The videos posted below is from my first ever attempt on the PE2 elements. Could any1 plz critique my form? Also, is it normal to feel dizzy when doing the iM element?
PE:
iM:
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by TobiasM, November 3, 2015 · 7 Replies · 95 Views
After mastering PE1 last week, it is time to try out PE2. The videos posted below is from my first ever attempt on the PE2 elements. Could any1 plz critique my form? Also, is it normal to feel dizzy when doing the iM element?
PE:
iM:
PE - looks very solid
iM - I think ROM is good, maybe try to make the circles a bit smoother.
Nice work!
Tobias you should post videos of both sides of the PE to be sure. Also I think your supposed to do 5 circles one way then switch directions and do another 5 in the other direction.
ah sorry... I will post videos of both sides next time :-)
Oooops.... Didn't watch the course video good enough. Didn't catch i was supposed to switch directions. Will ofc. also have that part fixed next time.
However, is it normal to feel dizzy when doing trunk circles or should I be worried?
Yup. I have to sit on the floor for a few seconds after every set of them.
switching directions might help with the dizziness. Also try using your eyes to fix your gaze on a spot on the floor and then switch to a spot on the ceiling as you rotate around. Like a dancer or a figure skater does while doing tight spins.
Unfortunately, dizziness doesn't "unwind" like that, by switching directions. I'm susceptible to motion sickness in general, though. I learned to live with it.
I lose my footing on the iMs of these sometimes b/c of the dizzyness. It sucks!