I know my knees are too vertical on the PE. The iM still feels uncomfortable, but I don't know what's wrong.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by jkoppel, November 2, 2015 · 4 Replies · 107 Views
I know my knees are too vertical on the PE. The iM still feels uncomfortable, but I don't know what's wrong.
Wrong video on the PE ![]()
For the im, try to move the arch higher in your back. You can see your thoracic region moves in a straight line-- remember this is baby steps towards a thoracic bridge/limber, this is the area we are waking up! ![]()
Fixed the video
PE - your trying to crunch up, try to focus on your lower back curving and pressing into the ground to lift your shoulders off the mat.
im - everything jon said + slow down and don't fidget
Alright, how's my progress?