This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HS/PE1

Started by Daniel Taylor-Shaut, November 2, 2015 · 3 Replies · 73 Views

Daniel Taylor-Shaut

Over the summer, I had gotten a little too zealous and ended up inflaming my rotator cuff. After dialing it back and reworking this im and PE, I feel both confident and comfortable in the positions for the prescribed reps and sets. Let me know if I'm missing any cues, yes my hand are shoulder width apart in the mobility.

 

 

 

 

Daniel Taylor-Shaut

Well, haven't heard from anybody. But I feel confidently. I've got this week and next week is week 4. So I'm going to continue on these and then progress to HS/PE2.

Alessandro Mainente

Angle at the hips is more than necessary, if you close a bit this angle you easily tilt the arms backward. check it out then move on.

Daniel Taylor-Shaut

Ahh, you mean in the -im? I enjoy finding out this little cues which make everything else fall into place much easier. I'm headed to the gym momentarily, I'll see how that adaptation works. Thanks.