This is a follow-up as I'm now completing block 3. Are these looking good enough to start on the SE's? Thanks
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Daniel Taylor-Shaut, November 2, 2015 · 2 Replies · 73 Views
This is a follow-up as I'm now completing block 3. Are these looking good enough to start on the SE's? Thanks
Look good, but you will get a touch more out of it keeping a straight/tight pushup line and moving your body with the scaps instead of letting them move independently. I think you would be fine fixing these as you move on, they will become more evident with the SEs if there are any actual issues.
The only thing I will identify as a potential issue is your elbows bending very slightly on the wrist pushups. This is easy to overlook unless you are consciously keeping your elbows locked out, same as knees in a standing pike position, even if you swear they are locked someone watching will always be able to see, and call you out on it in front of everyone, NIELS ![]()
You are right. As I had to go back to HBP/PE1 due to some overexertion on my end, I imagine that as I transition to HBP/PE2 in this next block that holding the position will get easier. I think I'm ready to move on. But I will work on my body line and maintaining locked elbows, as I keep them in my HS work warmup. Thanks for the insights.