This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

RC/PE1

Started by Daniel Taylor-Shaut, November 2, 2015 · 4 Replies · 74 Views

Daniel Taylor-Shaut

For some time my shoulder and rotator cuffs have been giving me issue. I had also had issues with a rising and falling hip. I've worked on that now and seem able to do all sets with ease and level hips. Let me know how these look to others. 

 

 

Alessandro Mainente

PE is solid.

DUring IM hold the shoulders on the same line, ideally a line parallel to support. if not you are compensating the tightness of the posterior upperbody chain.

Ryan Reynolds

Great job on the PE Daniel, I can see your hard work has paid off.

Ryan Reynolds

Alessandro, can you elaborate on what Daniel is doing wrong?  Too me its hard to see what is different from the course video.

Daniel Taylor-Shaut

I think he means that my arm should be even with my hand, so no angle from wrist to shoulder which is negligible. I'll focus on that on Friday, but this im is what I mastered long ago. Time to progress I feel like.