This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HBP/PE1

Started by Daniel Taylor-Shaut, November 2, 2015 · 3 Replies · 64 Views

Daniel Taylor-Shaut

I've really tried emphasizing protraction, which has been one of my biggest stumbling blocks thus far in GST (compression, straddle compression, and rotator cuff strength are some others). Let me know how these look as I'm not sure what else to do, I maintained PPT and my arms stay behind my ears on the im. These aren't challenging for me even as I squeeze and maintain full tension throughout each set. I consider this element mastered, so hopefully I'm not overlooking anything.

 

 

Pafke

Strenght exercise looks nice. In IM exercise you shouldnt make that little pause when your elbows get behing ears, take a look at course video. In my oppinion you should progress to hbp/pe2. :)

Alessandro Mainente

PE looks good.

During IM focus on moveing your rigth arm deeper, little imbalance between left and rigth. pretty common on adults.

Daniel Taylor-Shaut

Ok, I think I'm ready to move on. I've posted other form checks on this without the pause, I only wanted to accentuate my form with the pause as I thought it was necessary (not actually because I was limited in ROM). I find not pausing easier actually, but thank you for the cues. I include the IM in my daily limbering, so that's helpful.