This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

FL/PE2

Started by Daniel Taylor-Shaut, November 2, 2015 · 3 Replies · 78 Views

Daniel Taylor-Shaut

I'm only still on block 2, but I had the realization that I could accomplish the reps and maintain the form with much less exertion. I had been squeezing my abs too tightly and trying to bring my shoulders/upper back so high off the ground that it made maintaining form and achieving the reps all but possible. Thanks to TBs I feel pretty confident about the -im. Let me know others' thoughts, if these are good enough, I'll begin work on block three in two weeks (after next week's deload).

 

 

Alessandro Mainente

Pe is good.

During the Im you have good shoulders extension but you need more hips extension. stretch those quads.

Jon Douglas

Squeeze your butt and ppt into it :) this may be just because you are concentrating on the shoulders for video purposes. Remember to make it long, not thrust up.

Nice job on the PE.

Daniel Taylor-Shaut

Yeah I do need to stretch those quads, lol. I'll note how I can improve the IM in block 3. Thanks for the help, I had really noticed that.