This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Foundation One + Online Classes + HS

Started by Bruno Cochofel, November 2, 2015 · 3 Replies · 289 Views

Bruno Cochofel

Hi, I was wondering how can I manage to do F1 workouts (with the current progressions I'm in) plus online classes and HS progressions?

 

I also climb so it's hard for me to train 5 days a week, since 2 I train bouldering and in the weekend I go to the rock to climb :-)

 

Cheers,

Bruno

Freeflyer

If you are doing F1 and H1 there is no reason to do the online classes.  F1 supersedes those.  They are meant to be a light intro into GST.

Jay B.
Freeflyer said:

If you are doing F1 and H1 there is no reason to do the online classes.  F1 supersedes those.  They are meant to be a light intro into GST.

I was actually thinking of doing the online classes for  a few months just because I'm feeling a little burned out and am looking for a change without walking away from GST. Would the classes be useful for F1 and H1 goals or would they just be totally useless? Right now I'm doing H1, F1 and the stretch series.

Ravn
Jay B. said:

I was actually thinking of doing the online classes for  a few months just because I'm feeling a little burned out and am looking for a change without walking away from GST. Would the classes be useful for F1 and H1 goals or would they just be totally useless? Right now I'm doing H1, F1 and the stretch series.

It may be better to assess why you're getting burned out from F1/H1. Are you stalling out? Are you doing too much?

 

I've had periods where I haven't mastered a single exercise in +6 months, where you just go through the motions on what resembles a stady state cycle. In that case, after a while you can get complacent and be working on 80-90% effort, when you really should be focusing on breaking through on a few exercises - It's the best remedy there is, IMO.