Hello,
In the intro articles for H2 it states "you may begin the press handstand preparatory elements (pHS/PE) exercises immediately alongside your Handstand One training".
At what point does one begin working on the H3 preparatory elements?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by bso, November 1, 2015 · 7 Replies · 267 Views
Hello,
In the intro articles for H2 it states "you may begin the press handstand preparatory elements (pHS/PE) exercises immediately alongside your Handstand One training".
At what point does one begin working on the H3 preparatory elements?
Disregard, I stumbled upon the answer to my question:
"Build a solid Straddle One Arm Handstand. H3 can be started after finishing the beginning elements of H1."
bso said:Disregard, I stumbled upon the answer to my question:
"Build a solid Straddle One Arm Handstand. H3 can be started after finishing the beginning elements of H1."
And, to clarify, "finishing the beginning elements" means mastering all the PE's in H1.
Josh, do you have any idea whether the foundation prerequisites (F1 - F3) to H3 still apply?
"Handstand 3; prerequisite to begin H3/SEs = F1, F2, H2/SE7, working H1/SE10
corequisites to begin H3/PEs = H1/PEs, H2/PEs, F2, F3, F4, Stretch Courses"
So, to begin the Specific elements, you must have finished H2/SE7 and H1/SE9, and for the foundation series it only takes F2.
But to begin the preparatory elements, you have to finish F4?
I don't really understand. ![]()
It'd be helpful to have the core, shoulder and arm strength from F2 but working the H2 PE's shouldn't be too strenuous. the mobility is what's going to be the limiting factor for most people. I know it will for me. ![]()
![]()
Awesss,
the requisites for beginning the SE's are F2, H2/SE7 and H1/SE10.
the stuff you would be working alongside H3 would be F3 through 4, H1, H2 and the stretch courses.
I think that the mobility isn't gonna be the limiting factor for me.. I can say I have great mobility and flexibility. I'm excited to start H2 so much, today is my HS day!
I see the revision has been made! Awessss - no requirement to finish F4 before starting but an expectation that you must progress through to working F4 alongside H3 during your time on it before completing it.Awesssss said:So, to begin the Specific elements, you must have finished H2/SE7 and H1/SE9, and for the foundation series it only takes F2.
But to begin the preparatory elements, you have to finish F4?
I don't really understand.