I have just started yesterday mind me if I missed anything.
So I went through the introductory PDF and looked through the portal as well but the repetition for each exercises were still unclear to me.
The reps for exercises with alternating limbs or sides are really not clear. For example, the SL/PE1 Strength, does touching the back of your hand on one side of the floor supposed to be a single rep? Or both side counts as a rep??
I know the admins had intentionally made the description as simple as possible to not overwhelm the trainees, but I feel this isn't simple description, but lacking description. Again with the SL/PE1 Strength example, I assumed as this was a side lever progression and the movement involved moving the midsection side to side, that the side of the abs (external obliques?) would be the part being worked, but I felt my hips being worked more than the midsection.
I do think its good to keep it simple, but I strongly do think a link on the exercise page with some additional information should be made.
I'm not a healthcare professional nor am I familiar with the human anatomy. Just a regular fitness enthusiast with basic knowledge.