This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Handstand Two

Started by Ryan Bailey, November 1, 2015 · 3 Replies · 382 Views

Ryan Bailey

Just bought Handstand Two.

I figured I was not going to trial HS2 until the year 2017 or later, because I am a complete beginner.  That is until I read Coach's new comments today regarding the H3 announcement and the "H1/H2 co-requisite" talk.  Anyhow, what I noticed in some of the early HS 2 preparatory elements were "closed kinetic chain" skills that I was monkey 'in around with on my own (without any correct format or direction) to try and help my weak shoulder flexion/extension issues in early Handstand 1 elements.  Also, without giving away more HS 2 details, :ph34r: I peeked ahead at some of the iM's.  If I am someday able to pass these, I am sure the MN/PE2, Straddle Up work and beyond will be much more attainable!

Anyone else starting with Handstand Two soon?

Ryan

Ravn

Same story here, will buy H2 asap.

As a matter of coincidence, I was telling a few guys that I train with that I'm totally not ready for press handstands. To demonstrate, I straddled my legs, grabbed the floor, and to my surprise I did a straddle press for the first time ever.

So H2, here I come!

Itamar sha'ashuaS

I'm going to add it to my H1 training, I have a flat pancake, good pike and shoulder mobility so I think I'm good to start.

Luzian

Yes, I'm in as well! I've just read the intro article to H2 again and decided that it's time to get started with those PE's.