This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HS PE2 im

Started by mike_e_eh, October 31, 2015 · 3 Replies · 242 Views

mike_e_eh

My range of motion and mobility for HS PE2im is ridiculous. I can only raise my arms maybe 45 degrees. Is there anything I can do to further assist in achieving better mobility?

chuchodani

I consider the table progressions in the Foundation series to be a good exercise to help your extension. For further advice you can always upload a video of HS PE2iM side and back view in order for us to see what is happening.

Alessandro Mainente

If you have foundations, HBP PE15/IM should be your best friend for a long time. I also suggest you to do the PE14/!M .

Paul Clay

I'm encountering the same issue, here.  Two months in on PE2 and not much progress on the im.  I think I'll be adding bottom-of-the-dip stretches, offsetting the pressure with my feet if it's too intense.