Hey guys,
What should I fix? Any feedback is gold!
Thank you very much ! ![]()
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by HB_Ron, October 28, 2015 · 5 Replies · 116 Views
Hey guys,
What should I fix? Any feedback is gold!
Thank you very much ! ![]()
Hi HB_Ron,
The strength element looks very smooth. If something, then according to the instructions, the knees should come all the way to the chest. So a bit more activation in the hip felxors, I would say.
As for the iM, maybe slow down a bit, move the hips more towards the rear leg and try to go as far down to get the shoulder close to the knee.
This is how I approach these exercises. However, maybe a second opinion from someone more experienced would come in handy.
Hey Ron,
The tempo was great for tuckups but work on compressing more and touching the knees to chest; you should be able to pause in the top position. The iM's descent should be slower, keep your eyes on that weight, and reach through the leg with the bottom arm to imcrease ROM.
Thank you guys ![]()
iM is easy to fix-I'll record and upload a new one again.
Awkward situation: I feel like the current ROM is my max.In the video I was activating the hip flexors so hard to bring the chest to the knees.. I've been working on this element for exactly a year now ![]()
Any tips on how to improve ROM?
You can move the hand in between the legs deeper during the mobility, also a front view for the mobility should be better.
Seated pike pulses may help your compression.