Hey folks
Just wondering if this is acceptable. I haven't been able to create a better set up and don't get the full range of motion as the athlete in the example video. Is this an issue?
Also, I intend to use the same set up for SL/PE5.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Matthew Berghella, October 28, 2015 · 2 Replies · 92 Views
Hey folks
Just wondering if this is acceptable. I haven't been able to create a better set up and don't get the full range of motion as the athlete in the example video. Is this an issue?
Also, I intend to use the same set up for SL/PE5.
Hey Matthew,
This is a creative setup! I suppose that bench holding your legs down is quite heavy, yes?
While this setup is better than nothing, I would recommend finding a spot to be able to perform arch-ups with a full range of motion. The bottom half of the movement becomes more important when you begin twisting as in PE5 and PE6 in particular.
Best,
Chris
Thanks Chris, yes it's concrete.
I've actually already been doing PE5 for a few weeks with this setup! I will seek an alternative setup.
Cheers