I don't know if these materials exist and I don't see them, or if they're in a forum post that's been buried, or if it's something that GB is selling somewhere as a separate material, but here goes. Are there written descriptions of all the various progressions? The videos are extremely helpful (with the focus points), but I would find it easier to keep everything in my head if I had some descriptive component to attach to what I'm doing and help cement vocabulary.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Are there written descriptions of exercises somewhere in the course materials?
Started by aawilson, October 27, 2015 · 3 Replies · 236 Views
Check the foundation wiki. It should suffice to the most troublesome exercises.
Hi aawilson,
The videos and focus points are your primary source for doing the exercises. We made these intentionally simple because new students tend towards overanalyzing rather than doing. In the case of GST a pushup is just a pushup.
Focus on copying what you see in the video and if you have trouble with the technique you can post a video form check here.
It's much the same as if you went to a group class. You show up and do the work by copying the instructor rather than spending the entire class being told how to do an exercise.
Thanks Alex and Cory. I can understand the desire to keep students from overanalyzing, but it's good that there's "supplemental material", so to speak, in case I'm curious about some of the technicalities.