This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HSPE2 + im form check

Started by Ryan Reynolds, October 27, 2015 · 7 Replies · 116 Views

Alessandro Mainente

PE seems to be stable.

IM , i prefer a side view. you seems not reaching the requested 90° angle between arms and torso.

chuchodani
Alessandro Mainente said:

PE seems to be stable.

IM , i prefer a side view. you seems not reaching the requested 90° angle between arms and torso.

I got the same impression than Alessandro, from the front view it looks like you're not reaching 90° angle.

Ryan Reynolds

Your right I'm not but I'm closer than the video appears to show.  I will widen my grip and work at getting to 90.  Thanks guys

Ryan Reynolds

Wow nine months since my first form check on this.  I started doing the im facing the wall so that I can't lean forward, I realized at some point I was faking height by leaning and bending my neck forward.  The dowel I'm using isn't as long as the old one (someone broke it).  Do I have the right approach to this?  Patience lots of patience.

another im video

 

Ryan Reynolds

Crap just realized somewhere along the line I started doing these with the wrong grip.

Alessandro Mainente

Yes, nice observation!! :-)

Ryan Reynolds

I find the other grip easier so I guess I should be happy about that.  :facepalm: