This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HS/PE2>iM Help

Started by Gavc83, October 27, 2015 · 2 Replies · 184 Views

Gavc83

Hi,

First post, I have just started and started looking at the movements and where I fall. I will be doing HS and F7 together.

Anyway on HS/PE2>iM I think I will be on this a while and will hit the strength very early. I'm going to start from week 5 so hoping that might be enough time to master the iM portion.

 

Can anyone give me some extra work to do to help this. I'm thinking its anterior shoulder / chest that is the issue so I was going to trigger point that and do some supplementary mobility for this area, would that be correct or shall I focus elsewhere like Lats???

 

Any help is appreciated, I'm going to start very beginner on the Foundations also after reading a lot of comments about trying to move forward to fast so hoping I get some good long term progress.

Chris Garay

Hi Gavc83,

 

Shoulder extension is a tricky range of motion, especially for those of us who did not really train it until we found Coach Sommer and GB. Here's a post from the GB Blog about a few supplementary exercises you can try. I would also recommend the HBP iM drills from the Foundation Series as well, perhaps thrown in for a single set during your warm-ups or cool-downs.

 

Best,

Chris

Gavc83

Beautiful Chris, this is great