This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HS/PE2>iM (MOBILITY HELP)

Started by Gavc83, October 27, 2015 · 0 Replies · 55 Views

Gavc83

Hi all,

 

First post, just purchased foundation and Handstand One and will be running them together. Anyway I have had a bit play with the movements for both and I am happy I have a starting place which is very close to the beginning on all movements.

 

The only issue I have is today I breezed through HS/PE1 for both mobility and strength so I looked at trying the next section. Again I felt I breezed through the strength so I'm looking at starting on week 9 just to make sure I definitely not jumping the gun however the iM was almost impossible so that's why I am definitely staying on PE2.

 

I felt I couldn't get a PVC bar with 2.5kg added anywhere near level with my shoulders for 10seconds like the video suggests for HS/PE2>iM

 

Now after reading all the comments I know that this means I cant progress so I need to start here. However I feel I need supplementary work to get there. I'm thinking its more anterior shoulder / chest so I'm thinking some fascia release / mobilising in that area.

 

Is that correct or any other ideas? I did try more weight and less weight and 2.5kg seemed the best weight to maximise range of motion with little load.

 

Cheers