This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

RC/PE1 Form Check

Started by TJ Hamburger, October 27, 2015 · 3 Replies · 127 Views

TJ Hamburger

I'd be interested in reading your inputs. I'm (attempting) to keep my shoulders depressed, retracted on the way up, and with intention of fully engaging my lats. I can film a new angle if needed. Thanks in advance!

Sorry, my phone isn't showing BBC code options...

https://youtu.be/igZwYwLQYeY

Chris Garay

Hi TJ,

 

You are bending your elbows too much for Hinge Rows. Your tempo is good (slow and controlled), but focus more on maintaining a 90-degree bend at the elbow at the top.

 

Best,

Chris

TJ Hamburger

Chris- I appreciate the reply. Wow! You were right, I didn't realize the bend in my elbows. Here is a revised version...

https://youtu.be/84XzgzPba_o

Alessandro Mainente

Definitely better.

As an accurate note, you seems to have asymmetric execution. probably is due to different depression during movement. force the left shoulder depression a bit.