This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

May GB seminar

Started by Itamar sha'ashuaS, October 26, 2015 · 1 Replies · 144 Views

Itamar sha'ashuaS

Hello !

 

I want to go to the May GB seminar, but money is a bit of problem for me..

I live in Israel, so the distance is very big so the flights are very expensive.. also I'm 15 years old so I can't travel alone - anything's cost will be doubled, 2 flight tickets,2 USA visa payments and 2 beds in the hotel...

I have bought F1-4, H1-2, R1 and the Stretch courses so I have the seminar discounts which is good, will save me 350$ from the seminar price (super early bird price).

Is there anyone who could host me + my mom/brother? it will be much much appriciated..any thing that could lower the cost will be awesome haha ! 

I'm excited just from thinking of attending a GB seminar  :D

 

If someone could help it will be awesome, thank you !

Chris Garay

Hi Itamar,

 

Great to hear your enthusiasm. Check out www.airbnb.com for deals on lodging. It tends to be cheaper than hotels and a bit more welcoming as well.  Good luck!

 

Best,

Chris