This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

PE1 iM Form Check

Started by tejo1, October 25, 2015 · 3 Replies · 95 Views

tejo1

Here is PE1 iM Seated Shoulder Flexion. I'm not sure I'm leaning forward enough for mastery but I don't know if that's actually significant. If it is significant, can anyone give me any advice on how to achieve that? Might not be doing the right things.

 

Ryan Reynolds

Hi Tejo,

 

How much weight are you using?  If you use less weight you actually might get more out of the stretch because leaning will be easier and you can put more focus on shoulder flexion.

 

The lean forward is to load your lats and yes it is significant. You need more shoulder flexion before you will have achieved mastery.

 

Also your hands should have a wider grip.  It looks like you start with your hands inside your knees which is closer than they need to be.

Pafke

And also your thoratic spine area is arching, tuck ribs in and flex your abs to correct this.

Alessandro Mainente

Not enough rom and forward tilt. increase the hands distance until you reach the desired flexion.