Sorry my German arm swings got cut out at the top. I did another set and recorded the below video.
I particularly suspect I'm doing something wrong with the arm swings. They feel too trivial.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by jkoppel, October 24, 2015 · 7 Replies · 142 Views
Sorry my German arm swings got cut out at the top. I did another set and recorded the below video.
I particularly suspect I'm doing something wrong with the arm swings. They feel too trivial.
If you can get a side view of the push ups it could be better for us, at some reps in the last set your back looks kind of arched but I'm not sure because of the angle.
Okay. I took another video of my incline pushups today. The arm swings are still cut off, but you can see them in the mirror.
I set the bar lower this time. Interestingly, it felt different -- more of the work was in my arms vs. my chest, but I don't know why.
Nice angle of the forearms (elbow over wrist), allowing for the work to be efficiently felt in the arms (Shoulders/Triceps). That spot you felt carries over well to PE2.
Ryan
Do not change the hips angle, you need to hold your belly in.
make a video with better angle for IM.
The same, but that's all from meAlessandro Mainente said:Do not change the hips angle, you need to hold your belly in.
make a video with better angle for IM.
New video of the IM
I'm hoping to do a mastery test on this soon, so would appreciate comments on the IM.