This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

sPL/PE1+iM form check

Started by Eduardo, October 24, 2015 · 5 Replies · 58 Views

Eduardo

Hey, guys!

 

I think this one is ok. What do you think?

 

 

Now about the iM... this is still a work in progress. You can see me pausing, really trying to stretch sometimes, and attempting to find the best position. There's also quite a noticeable asymmetry between the two sides (the left one is lagging behind). Anyways, I'll keep working at it.

 

 

Thanks in advance.

Alessandro Mainente

Try to touch the floor as your confidence and mobility improves.

Eduardo
Alessandro Mainente said:

Try to touch the floor as your confidence and mobility improves.

Thanks for the reply!

chuchodani

A side view from the PE could help us to see other details, from the front it looks good.

 

iM: If I remember correctly your need to keep a 90 degree angle at the hips and knee.

Eduardo
chuchodani said:

A side view from the PE could help us to see other details, from the front it looks good.

 

iM: If I remember correctly your need to keep a 90 degree angle at the hips and knee.

That's a fair point! I'll film it from the side next time.

 

About the angles, I'm not totally sure what is meant by the angle at the hips. Does it mean the angle between the thighs or the angle between the thigh and my abs, or maybe something else entirely?

chuchodani

See the course video again and take a look at the notes and at the angle that the athlete hold in the hips and knees.