This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Foundation Progress I Can Make Till 2016

Started by HB_Ron, October 24, 2015 · 2 Replies · 32 Views

HB_Ron

24/10/2015 - Last day of deload week.

 

FL/PE1 - 5X48s

sPL/PE1 - 5X8r

HBP/PE2 - 5X5r

RC/PE3- 5X3r

 

Next week I'll have to complete this:

Sun/Tue/Thu/Sat

SL/PE4 - 4X8r

MN/PE1 - 4X9r

 SLS/PE(1-3)  I won't train this until my left groin heals completely.

 

Mon/Wed/Fri

FL/PE1 - 4X54s(Mon) , 4X60s(Wed), 5X54s(Fri)

sPL/PE1 - 5X15r

HBP/PE2 - 4X12r

RC/PE3 - 4X8r

HB_Ron

25/10/2015 Sunday Notes:

SL/PE4 - 4X8r - Easy.

MN/PE1 - 4X9r - Okay.

 

26/10/2015 Monday Notes:

FL/PE1 - 4X54s(Mon) - Last set was super hard to focus-someone rang the bell twice and therefore I got easily distracted during the hold. I should do another session of 4X54s before moving to 4X60s.

sPL/PE1 - 5X15r

HBP/PE2 - 4X12r - Last reps of 3rd set were difficult to complete. Last set was hella exhausting-I barely completed it and the form wasn't good enough.

RC/PE3 - 4X8r - failed in the 3rd set when I was about to do the 7th rep and in the 4th set of 5th rep.

 

27/10/2015 Tuesday Notes:

SL/PE4 - 4X8r - Was a bit harder this time.

MN/PE1 - 4X9r - Okay.

Ron Roitman

-