This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

New guy here with question

Started by Silent Wolf, October 23, 2015 · 5 Replies · 165 Views

Silent Wolf

Hi all.

My name is Mario, I am 20 years old.

Height 177 cm, Weight 65 kg.

I didn't train very long time so i will start all exercise on Week 1.

I only have one question- How to progress in exercises if starting with Week 1, should I start next workout with Week 2 or should I just aim to add repetitions every workout?

Thanks in advance

Jon Douglas

Complete week 1 the first week; that might be 2-3 workouts.

The next week do week 2; etc.

And welcome :)

Mikel

Hi Mario,

Welcome to the group. I would only add to Jon's reply that you pass to the next week only if every rep was perfectly done. Do not hesitate to repeat the same week's training if you think your form wasn't absolutely immaculate. You'll discover that that "step back" is worth the time and effort in the long run.

Good luck, be humble and don't count reps but make every single rep a perfect example of how it should be performed.

 

;) Mikel.-

Silent Wolf

So for example I did week 1 and did all reps in first workout with great form next workout I will start fron week 2.

Is that correct.

Jon Douglas

If you are training each element twice per week, do the same reps in both workouts.

Move to the next week, on the next week.

347mont

I'm new too and about to start F1 and H1, I thought that's how it all works this just confirmed it, thank you.