This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

The Beta now official Workout Scheduler

Started by Daniel Taylor-Shaut, October 23, 2015 · 2 Replies · 12 Views

Daniel Taylor-Shaut

Am I doing something wrong, I can't seem to schedule my stretch series on the same day that I do Foundation. At least, I can't schedule it as such. Am I missing something? 

 

Thanks

 

Edit: The workout doesn't change days, from week to week. Each week my 3-day split is Fa/Fb/Fa (Which means it never switches off, or vice versa.) Any ideas of how to fix this? I see that the old scheduler will be phased out October 31st.

Cory Fair
Daniel Taylor-Shaut said:

Am I doing something wrong, I can't seem to schedule my stretch series on the same day that I do Foundation. At least, I can't schedule it as such. Am I missing something? 

 

Thanks

 

Edit: The workout doesn't change days, from week to week. Each week my 3-day split is Fa/Fb/Fa (Which means it never switches off, or vice versa.) Any ideas of how to fix this? I see that the old scheduler will be phased out October 31st.

A fix is already being worked on

Daniel Taylor-Shaut

Awesome. I like the new scheduler as it's much more in line stylistically with the rest of the GB website. I am quite cognizant of the progressions to be able to autocorrect the scheduler not being able to switch up my routine, but I found it a bit of an inconvenience. Looking forward to the new and improved design layout.