This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HS Stretch #4 + First Knuckle Pushups

Started by Spanias Harris, October 22, 2015 · 0 Replies · 40 Views

Spanias Harris

I find it extremely hard to internally rotate both arms and do the HS Stretch #4. I think i am gonna do more harm than good on my wrists if i just rotate them as much as i can and stretch there. I tried to rotate one arm at a time and is much better for my wrists, at least that's the way i feel it. Is it legit and useful? I guess the answer would be yes for warm up, but any tip you have for increasing the ROM of internal rotation of the shoulder would be extremely helpful!

 

HS Stretch #4: 

 

Also on the directions says that we must reach 90 degrees to move to the next progression. My palms are a bit less than 90 (at the way i see it at least). Should i move on to the next exercise or stick there until my palms can move to 90? I don't feel any "pressure" on this, so if i stick there, will i progress or not?

 

First Knuckle Pushups/PE1: