This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

RC PE16 form check

Started by LateStarter@46, October 22, 2015 · 4 Replies · 190 Views

LateStarter@46

Hello,

 

Am I on the right track with these? I'll be able to access a high bar next month so for now the starting sequence is a bit off track. My cue is to aim the knees to the bar and then pull to clear it.

Any tips and advice most welcome, thank you.

 

 

Alessandro Mainente

You are using a bit of momentum after the vertical pullup. you need to avoid it. 

There is a continue tension between reps, so do not rest on your feet in between reps.

Do not bend your knees.

LateStarter@46

Many thanks Alex  :)

Gavin S

These will tax your forearms when it comes to mastery so, as Alex said, avoid the rest. Maybe try to end the rep in a hanging L until you have access to a higher bar.

Rayne-William

If you ever use stationary bar and while inverted, anticipate the need to pull/curl the bar up near your belly button just so that a majority of your body weight gets up and over the other side of the bar.

 

I, recently, started working on this progression using a fixed bar at a local park and have to do what I have stated.