This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SLS/Pe1 problem

Started by Dani88, October 22, 2015 · 5 Replies · 226 Views

Dani88

hey everybody

I'm having a problem with this PE: i can feel a lot of sore in the lower back muscles, this occurs expecially while performing the iM, the skiers, I try to force the APT in order to prevent this, but it's useless. Can someone have an idea about the reason of this thing and what can i do to solve this problem?

I tried to search for similar topics, but what i found are people experiencing sore while performing PE, for me instead the main problem is the iM.

Thanks for any tip =)

chuchodani

Upload a video of both PE and iM for us to see what is happening.

Dani88

Dani88

anybody can help?

Ryan Bailey
Dani88 said:

hey everybody

I'm having a problem with this PE: i can feel a lot of sore in the lower back muscles, this occurs expecially while performing the iM, the skiers, I try to force the APT in order to prevent this, but it's useless. Can someone have an idea about the reason of this thing and what can i do to solve this problem?

I tried to search for similar topics, but what i found are people experiencing sore while performing PE, for me instead the main problem is the iM.

Thanks for any tip =)

APT should not be forced. Not a whole lot of detail to give accurate feedback, but it appears you are not stable in the Lumbar region around 2:30 and beyond in the skier video. Also, I noticed in your other Jefferson Curl video, your thoracic spine rolled nicely, and then your lumbar spine seemed to remain just a little extended at the bottom 25% of the movement. I am wondering if there is a correlation? How are your Front Lever and Side Lever progressions going? Are your hip flexors tight, or deep abdominal muscles weak?

Dani88

i am training FL/Pe2 5x36 reps, spL/Pe2 4x60" and SL/Pe3 just begun. i do not think my deep abdomen muscles are week or i couldn't do FL and sPL... but i have some tightness in hip flexors,expecially quad is really tight, i think psoas not so much...