This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SL/PE5 weird stretch

Started by dritar, October 19, 2015 · 2 Replies · 178 Views

dritar

Hello,

Today I started with the new SL/PE5. I'm doing it on one of those roman chair type of things. I'm doing week 1 to get used to the movement and this was the first time ever.

 

When I do it, I mostly feel the movement in the buttocks, kinda of the same place where the piriformis stretch from Middle Split Stretch Series hits. It feels kind of weird, not painfull, kind of like a cramp. 

 

Anyone else has this ?

Freeflyer

I know i felt all of the arch up movements in my hamstrings and glutes as much as my back.  I think it's pretty normal as those muscles are responsible for hip extension.

dritar

Well whatever it was I didn't feel it today. Yesterday I had done Middle Split Series and payed special attention to the piriformis stretch so maybe I was just tight there for whatever reason.