This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HS/PE1>iM form check

Started by Alessandro Di Sanzo, October 18, 2015 · 7 Replies · 205 Views

Alessandro Di Sanzo

Hi All!

This i my current Static shoulder flexion.

I would like to know about my form.

 

Here's two videos, side and front view, at shoulder width apart.

 

 

 

 

As you can see, I lay with back on the wall, then I lean forward, in order to see if I can maintain the same body line.

 

What are your thoughts? Am i doing it well?

Thnak you!

 

Itamar sha'ashuaS

Looks good to me Alessandro ! Wait for others to see though  :D

Alessandro Mainente

A little more of flexion.

Alessandro Di Sanzo
Alessandro Mainente said:

A little more of flexion.

Last update! Same width grip of previous video.

 

 

I think flexion increased a bit. Is it sufficient?

Thank you!

Itamar sha'ashuaS

Looks great to me

Jon Douglas

Looks good, but it can be a little deceptive with the leaning head forward. Focus on getting the arms past the ears, not the ears past the arms! :)

I think you are okay there but it would be nice to fix that and know for sure :)

Alessandro Di Sanzo

Here's un update with 2.5 kg (5.5 lb)
 

side view:

 

 

back view:

 

 

How is it? Please let me know if something goes wrong!

 

Thank you!

Alessandro Mainente

That's a very good work. now if you have to master the prescribed template I suggest you to work  alternating one set with all the weight in the center and one set with weight on the side.