This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HBP/PE2-PE2>iM

Started by Mikel, October 18, 2015 · 4 Replies · 161 Views

Mikel

Hi everybody,

This is my first form check. Any comment will be appreciated. Thanks beforehand.

 

 

Mikel.-

Dani88

i am not an expert, so wait for some better advice than mine eventually...but you tend to pike at top and for that reason shoulders reach the floor before the hips

as far as the iM is concerned, you look to have the tendency to over rotate your body, instead it should rotate just to allow you to make your shoulder range of motion completed

Pafke

Looks solid. To make it perfect protract more on top of exercise, touch floor with chest and lower hips slightly.

Mikel

Thank you Dani88 and Pafke for your replies.

I'm already trying to avoid piking when in a planche and protracting more at the top of the movement.

I've seen some alternatives for the Xiaopeng forward and it seems that excessive rotating is a common mistake because of the video in the course. I started to perform it by a wall and allowing only the strictly necessary to complete my ROM. I'll post the new version soon so you can see the difference.

Thanks again for your feedback.

 

Mikel

Thanks for your time and advice Zach. :) :)