Hello everyone,
here's my form check for HBP/PE1. Any suggestions?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Lina, October 17, 2015 · 5 Replies · 116 Views
Hello everyone,
here's my form check for HBP/PE1. Any suggestions?
Set the bar a little bit higher than knee height and do the mastery template again, right now that height looks easy for you. The iM is mean to be a dynamic movement, watch the course video again and see how the athlete don't perform a pause.
The bar is a little too high. Ideally you'd want your body to be at about a 45 degree angle at the top of the pushup.
The iM is fine for me a small pause at the ends is perfectly fine,
Okay, I'll set the bar lower. The height wasn't too easy for me at all, last set, but as a dancer I don't show my effort. It looks easy until I'm not able to do another single rep =D. I also reviewed the iM and saw what you meant.
Thanks you both =)!
I'll often have new students start at this height as a preliminary step. Then to 45 deg, then to PE2 on the floor.
So if this is challenging you and you haven't already built to 5x15r, go ahead and do so.
Otherwise the next step would be 45 degrees at the top, same iM.